Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sagerbomb! TNT's Craig Sager Clowns On Will Smith (Photobomb)

Why Craig, why?  I recently saw the video of you "videobombing" actor Will Smith and his young son Jaden and frankly, I was horrified. Not because you upstaged a father/son moment on national TV between super celebrity actor Will Smith and son, Jaden.  No, actually I thought that was kind of funny.

It wasn't the fact that you were using your position as a TNT sideline reporter to draw attention to yourself. No, no, none of these reasons.

Mr. Sager, the reason I was appalled at your actions during Game 5 of the Chicago/Miami NBA Playoff series was... (Wait for it)... I am terrified of clowns.

Craig, with all due respect, all you needed with that suit was some big, floppy shoes and a huge red nose.  Mr. Sager, I know your twitter page says, "Known for his colorful and unique attire..." but this suit was out of control.  For those of you reading this who are interested in seeing more of Craig's outfits, check out 4th and Forever's article here

Also, for those of you who haven't seen the video of the "Sagerbomb", see it here


One last thought... I just wonder what the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" would have said about the suit?

Tacky,tacky, tacky..



No comments:

Post a Comment